<$BlogRSDURL$>

Nature's Sunshine Products
Natures Sunshine Products at Natural Health Land

Friday, April 02, 2004

There was this woman who came to me and told me that she was bloated and wanted to loose some weight. I asked her about her bowel movements and she said that she tries very hard to keep them constant. She said that she gives herself an enema once a week. That was it, no natural bowel movements. I insisted that that was the problem, and she said no that's OK, I just want to loose weight.
Anyway, I told her to take the 14-day cleansing program called Cleanstart.
After 1 day she called to say that she had a bowel movement for the first time in over 2 years. Guess what?
She lost some weight and feels great.

That's the power of cleansing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?